Hair loss affects both men and women, especially older age bracket. Hair loss is categorized into two and these are scarring and non-scarring. Scarring is caused by damaged on the hair follicle whereas non-scarring is caused by illness, genetics, side effects of medications, and poor nutrition.
How to reduce hair loss naturally?
Hair fall is something that you don’t want to experience, especially if you are still young. Although there are various hair loss treatments, still the best thing to do is to prevent it from happening. The good news is that there are various home remedies proven effective in preventing hair loss. Some of the best hair loss prevention methods are discussed below or you can visit http://besthairlosstreatmentreview.com/ for more detailed information about prevention and treatment of hair loss.
- Coconut milk- The milk of coconut is known for its tissue nourishing property. Gently massage your scalp using coconut milk and the nutrients of the milk will gently penetrate your scalp thereby preventing hair fall.
- Massage the scalp with oil- use natural oil when massaging your scalp such as coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and almond oil. You should preheat the oil and massage onto your scalp for about 15 minutes to 20 minutes and afterwards rinse the hair using mild shampoo.
- Natural juices- You can extract the juice of Aloe Vera and onion and apply onto your scalp on a massaging motion for about 30 minutes. Afterwards, rinse your hair using lukewarm water. The plant juices will balance the pH level of the scalp thereby preventing hair fall and hair loss in general.
- Neem leaves- You should boil neem leaves for about 30 minutes and apply the extracts onto the scalp to prevent hair fall.
- Use substances with antioxidant property- Antioxidants are known to neutralize and fight free radicals. A lot of plants are rich in antioxidants and you can take advantage of these plants in preventing hair fall. A perfect example of plant rich in antioxidant is green tea. This plant does not only prevent hair loss, but as well as boost the immune system of the body. To use green tea, you have to boil the green tea bag in clean water and apply the tea onto the affected area, leave it there for about 30 minutes, and rinse afterwards. Don’t forget to shampoo the hair after using green tea extract.